Weight Loss in Cumbria, Lake District & North West
I have specialised in Weight Management, and am currently studying a Masters in Obesity and Weight Management at Chester University
We will look at you being able to:
- Release yourself from diets, calorie counting and weight loss fixation.
- Let your body be its natural weight and shape, permanently.
- Eliminate the urge to eat when your body doesn’t need the food.
- Enjoy food and eat when your body naturally wants food.
- Overcome emotional food related issues.
- Know deep down that you do not have a weight problem.
My Coaching and Therapy sessions are designed specifically for you in order to train and re-wire how your mind and body relates to food.
I will help you achieve weight loss naturally, enjoy food, and have more time and energy. By the end of the weight loss coaching, your confidence and strength will have increased, you will have lost weight and you will know that you don’t have a weight problem.
As well as being a coach and therapist for all forms of anxieties and addictions, I specialise in weight loss, and am certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine. I bring the expertise am gaining through my most current studies in my Masters in Obesity Management at Chester University.
I deliver consistent great results for my clients and this is based on a decade of research, education and training in weight loss. The approach is one where I incorporate counselling, coaching, hypnotherapy, neuro linguistic psychology and energy psychology. As a trained sports therapist I understand the body as well as the mind.
Please don't hesitate to contact should you have any queries.
Further information can also be found at my therapy site >here<.